IT Application Specification
When you can’t find what your looking for, before turning to a bespoke solution talk to us to find out how to minimise the risks and get the best out of a new project.
- Requirement Gathering
- Application Design
- IT Procurement
- SEO consultancy
Before commencing the procurement of a new application or website it is important to develop a specification that is agreed and supported by all areas of the organisation. Our consultants have extensive business experience and can work with you and your stakeholders to identify and document requirements and help you to evaluate and prioritise conflicting needs.
We have considerable experience of specifying and designing websites and on-line applications and we use a number of techniques, from user-profiling to accessibility audits, to ensure that all requirements are gathered and evaluated. Our approach will normally consider the ethnicity, literacy and special needs of the intended users to ensure that the website design is as inclusive as possible.
As well as our own designers we can sponsor and encourage young designers currently at college or university.
IT Application Specification recent projects
Having helped a number of organisations select a content management system or utilise our methodologies for CMS selection, we are well-placed to provide guidance and advice in this area. To discuss your application or website consultancy requirements please contact us on ¦.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Requirements gathering for procurement of Case Management System
- Requirements gathering for procurement of CRM System
- Requirements gathering for procurement of Website Analytics Package
- Development of a methodology for selection of Content Management System
- Development of a methodology for Intranet Design
- Determination of the correct strategy for the design of a global application
Tab 3 content